Did you know the way how to check the updates on your Samsung Galaxy S9? If you did not, then you come to the best article. Here, we will teach you how to search the newest updates and install it later.
Choose the way to keep the updates on your Samsung Galaxy S9 is the best choice to improve it. Besides, you can solve all the problems; you can also improve the capacity of the battery life. Samsung provides a firmware updates for all of the users of Samsung Galaxy S9.
As you know, when the new updates have released then the update notifications will appear on your notification tab automatically. The use of automatic update feature may cause a problem of delaying your phone updates. To check the update manually, you can follow the steps below!
The Best Way How to Check the Android Firmware Updates on Galaxy S9
Follow the steps below to check the Android Firmware Update on Samsung Galaxy S9!
- First, you have to make sure you have switched on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Then, go the “App” menu from the “Home Screen”. After that, click and tap on the “Settings” app to open the “About Device”.
- After that, click on the “Software Updates” that is located on the top of the screen to search the new updates.
- Besides, you can also tap on the “Update Now” button to install the current updates on your phone. Through this step, you can download and install it just in a few minutes.
How to Find the Newest Version of the Firmware on Your Samsung Galaxy S9
To check out the updates for Samsung Galaxy that is available, you can go to the “SamMobile”. You can find the newest version of the firmware updates and previous updates of Samsung Galaxy on the SamMobile. You may get the newest updates on your smartphone quickly if you discover a new firmware update on the SamMobile.
You can use the steps how to find the newest version of firmware updates on your Samsung Galaxy S9 below!
- First, click on the “Settings” menu.
- Then, open “About Device” and tap on “Build Number”.
- If you want to use alternative way, you can use the dialer app through the dial of *#1234# to receive the “Build Number”.
Well, the steps above can you use to find the updates on Samsung Galaxy S9 easily.