Factory reset is needed when you find some trouble on the phone but not sure what happened exactly. The Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the best Samsung product recently, it also has some problem. Factory reset will be a simple way that you need when facing some problem with your phone. The simple way to do before bringing it to the service center is to do the factory reset. But if you do it to your phone, the phone will be back on the default setting like the new one. The simple tips below will guide you to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S9.
Smart Steps to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S9
Before you practice how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S9, it is better for you to make sure save the important data first. You will back up the files or save another important data in the computer. It is because you will lose all of the application, data, images, video, contact, SMS, song and also set on the phone. After ready and make sure all of the data in the safe place, you will do it by following this steps. Steps to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy S9 are:
- The first step is to slide the screen by your finger across the home screen. It will open the section of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- The second step is to tap the setting menu that appears on the application. After that choose cloud and accounts. Next, you will tap on the backup and restore.
- Next, you will tap on the back up my data and automatic restore. Here you will choose the setting that you want using the sliding button.
- After that, you will go back into the setting of the menu by tap the back button on the screen.
- For the next step, you will tap the general management menu. You will go for reset and then tap the factory data reset on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- In this step, you will scroll the screen down to the bottom side. Next, tap on the reset and delete all.
- If in the screen you find some notification to verify the Samsung account, you will fill it first. Enter the password and also press confirm to execute it.
- Next, you must wait for the Samsung Galaxy S9 finish the factory reset. While it is done, the phone will reboot and you will set it up again.
Well, let’s practice how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S9 to resolve your phone problem. It will be the cheapest and also simple solution when facing the problem that you don’t know the cause. Hope it will give some benefit to you.